What should we pay attention to when we get to the hot springs in Japan?
The Japanese hot spring culture is world-renowned. What do you need to pay attention to when you travel to hot springs in Japan? Since it is a culture, there will be a lot of attention.
Therefore, it is necessary to understand the culture and etiquette of Japanese hot springs.
1. Rules and attention to Japanese hot springs
1. Don't wear a bathrobe as a shroud. Because the wearing habit of the yukata in the Japanese hot spring bath is left-handed and pressed right. The right side presses the left side, which is the method of shroud in Japan.
Japan advocated Chinese culture during the Sui and Tang Dynasties. Therefore, this left-handed right-handed habit was also introduced by Japan, and chose “right-handedness” when making kimonos to show that it was the same civilized people as the Chinese.
2. Japanese hot springs are not really used to wash away dirt, but to make people enjoy the comfort they bring. Therefore, outside the pool of the Japanese hot springs, there is a bathhouse similar to a public bath, and soaps, bath towels, etc. are provided for the customer to take a shower, and then they can be washed into the hot springs.
3. Go to the hot springs is best to first change to the hotel's bathrobe (Japanese style kimono-like long braids) to the hot springs. After entering the bathhouse, of course, first take off clothes, one person has a small cupboard, and some hot springs are given a big basket.
4. Put your yukata and underwear, bra, hotel-prepared towels, large bath towels, etc. inside. Then I went into the bath. In the pool, you must wash your body in the shower, do not wash your hair, but you must wash your body, a small bench in front of the Japanese bath, shampoo, shower, etc., sitting on a small bench. After you have cleaned, you can enter the big pool. When you go in, don't take anything, soak it in for a while, feel it. Come out and rinse again before going to the shower, this is all over.
5. If you want to wash your hair, you can also wash, after washing, there are mirrors, hair dryers, lotions and so on. The inside is very clean, so be sure to pay attention to hygiene, not to make big noises, and pay attention to the impact. There is nothing else. · Be careful not to go directly into the pool, because the big pool is very clean and is specially bathed. Also, don't wash your body in the pool.
6. The hot spring bath can be repeatedly soaked, every 20 minutes should go to the pool to rest, drink some drinks to add moisture.
7. Minerals in hot spring water. Use less bathing liquid after soaking in hot springs. It is more beneficial to keep the minerals attached to the skin with water.
8. When you are in the hot spring, you can close your eyes and take a deep breath several times in a meditation mood to achieve the effect of releasing physical and mental stress.
9. Before you take a hot spring, you must take off the metal jewelry on your body, otherwise the jewelry will be "blackened" by the minerals in the spring water.
10. Before entering the hot spring pool, the feet first into the pool, first soak your feet, and then use your hands to keep the water temperature splashing all over the body, adapt to the water temperature before the whole body immersed.
11. Do not massage at the same time. Because the body's blood circulation and the number of beatings of the heart are accelerated when the hot springs are heated, if the massage at the same time increases the burden on the heart.
2. What are the different forms of Japanese hot springs?
Large hot springs where men and women are separated, large hot springs for men and women
1. Package point: for a period of time, you can use a small hot spring, can be family, lovers, friends, etc., others can not enter and can not see inside. This kind of hot spring Kyushu is more. This kind of hot spring should go in naked, even with a small bath towel, and put it on the stone bench or shelf on the edge of the hot spring. Generally there will be prompt slogans
2. Large hot springs separated by men and women: similar to the domestic bathing center. Men and women are separate, so you have to go in naked. Because there are others, the Japanese usually use small bath towels to cover important parts before entering the water. After entering the water, they put the bath towels outside the hot spring. This will generally also have a prompt slogan.
3. Large hot springs for men and women: There are fewer hot springs here, and the regulations are different. It is estimated that tourism will not take you to such a place.